Tuesday, October 21, 2008

ENDLESS GREEN GRASS

Paddy fields…endless green grass sticking out to be cut off, thankfully it is very much unlike the humans. Even in November, folks work hard in the fields, they look above to see the fields turn muddy when the soil becomes more conducive to cultivate. Folks look above to be drenched in rain and they are merry men when clouds unfold to sprinkle rain on earth and they thank the clouds or at best they thank the sky. Why can't they look beyond the sky to see if anyone is there to thank him. Oh! one cannot see with physical eyes the invisible, you may say, it is a fact or is it? I cannot show the one beyond the sky in physical terms, but if only one has the eyes of faith, God can be seen. Nature points out to God, but one needs to have the 'Eyes of Faith' to see Him. Do you have it? Coming back to point, it is endlessness I am concerned about, I am amazed to witness how 'eternity' can be seen, of course, with the eyes of faith, just around me, above me, beside me and beneath me. Thank you Lord.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Samuel, glad to see you are finding such themes for your blog.

We are praying that the Lord will use you and it for His glory.

William Horsburgh, Pickering. UK.

Unknown said...

Sonu mia, Chaal bagundi. Expressed Christian philosophy in poetic way as prose.